We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with an impure mind
And trouble will follow you
As the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.
– Dhammapada 1
‘To Do’ Actions
1. Always keep positive thinking
2. Do not judge others
3. Meditate, stay calm
4. Avoid bad thinking, bad speaking, and bad actions
5. Avoid gossiping
6. Always think about happiness, for you and the whole beings
7. Take a deep breath and control your anger
8. Watch good channels, read useful books
9. Go chanting and dhamma discussion