Asthma is Quite common problem affecting a large no.of people in our country. Asthma is a breath stealing, chest tightening, nervous feeling that many people suffer from in which the triggers are sometimes not even noticed. Dust, pollen, stress, and exercising can all trigger asthma. Make sure to keep your house clean by vacuuming weekly and keeping your sheets and pillows clean.
* Exposure to tobacco or wood smoke.
* Breathing polluted air.
* Inhaling other respiratory irritants such as perfumes or cleaning products.
* Exposure to airway irritants at the workplace.
* Breathing in allergy causing substances (allergens) such as molds, dust, or animal dander.
* An upper respiratory infection, such as a cold, flu, sinusitis, or bronchitis.
* Exposure to cold, dry weather.
* Emotional excitement or stress.
* Physical exertion or exercise.
When the breathing passages become irritated or infected, an attack is triggered. The attack may come on suddenly or develop slowly over several days or hours. The main symptoms that signal an attack are as follows
* Chest tightness.
* Difficulty speaking.
Symptoms may occur during the day or at night. If they happen at night, they may disturb your sleep.
Home Remedies for Asthma:
* Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 are very important nutrients to treat asthma decreasing the inflammation in the lungs.
* Mullein oil is used to fight respiratory congestion, is very important to make it as a tea for faster results.
* If exercise triggers asthma attacks, cut back the amount of salt in your diet and take 2,000 mg. Of Vitamin C one hour before your workout.
* Eat salmon 3 times a week and take salmon oil capsules.
* Drink coffee and Soft drinks with caffeine (colas), caffeine dilates the bronchial airways.
* The Patient should be given Garlic Cloves boiled in thirty Grams of Milk daily.
* Soak dry Grapes in Water at Night and keep in cold Milk for half an hour and chew them.
* Regular Chewing of Fennel helps expel infected mucous from the chest.!